Phoebe’s Roasted Eggplant, Chickpea and Feta Salad
Baby rocket or baby spinach
Toasted sunflower and pumpkin seeds
Bunch of chopped mixed fresh herbs (basil, coriander, Italian parsley)
Apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Chop eggplant into bite sized cubes, combine with chickpeas then coat both in olive oil, ground cumin and coriander and place in over to bake until eggplant is soft (approx 20-30mins).
3. Finely slice red onion and cover in the juice of one lemon, leave aside to let red onion marinate and soften.
4. Add dressing ingredients into a jar and shake to combine.
5. Put rocket or spinach into salad bowl, add eggplant and chickpeas once cooked. Top with chopped herbs, marinated red onion, crumbled feta and toasted seeds. Drizzle over dressing and toss to combine.